Followers

Monday 2 March 2015

Magnolia Tilda Sneaky Tilda


Magnolia Tilda Sneaky Tilda 


Morning everyone hope your all well and having a good day!!..
Lovely bright and sunny morning here so I am going to  do a few jobs around the garden.
And may be a little crafting this afternoon.
Marvelous Magnolia Reminder so come and join us
http://marvelousmagnoliachallenge.blogspot.co.uk/

I have been sooooooooooooo busy trying to get my little craft shop up and running
Not had much time  for crafting but I am nearly their now!!!.
Have a peek in their and take a look,,.

I have done another Criss Cross Card with a Big Tag.
I have coloured Tilda with TH inks on watercolour card.








Love doing this little image 
Lovely papers from http://scrapandcraft.co.uk/ which I have used
I have used WOC flowers 
And various die cuts 
Ribbons and lace from my own stash.



Take a look at My Craft Shop

its stocking up nice now with gorgeous Laces and Ribbons 
 just click on the side bar or the top bar to enter
You can place a order just email me with the details 



more items have been added since photo


Thank you for looking 
Please feel free to leave a comment 

Jules❤️

I hope to enter into.






6 comments:

  1. Truly beautiful Jules so pretty
    Thanks for sharing with us girls at Totally Tilda
    Hugs Susie Sugar xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. pretty card
    thanks for playing with us at midweek magnolias
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty Jules, love the criss cross style, pretty lace, papers and such a sweet Tilda. Thank you for joining us over at Midweek Magnolias. Good luck in the draw and with the DT call. Hugs Suzi x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely beautiful criss cross card with pretty detail and gorgeous embellishments.
    Thanks for joining us at LHOSM and good luck with the DT call.
    Hugs, Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a totally sweet Criss Cross card. Thank you for joining our Bingo challenge at Totally Tilda :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super stunning Pinklicious creation gorgeous stake on the Bingo grid.

    Thanks for sharing with us at Totally Tilda & Friends chall this time.

    smiles Christine x

    ReplyDelete