Followers

Tuesday 17 March 2015

Magnolia Tilda Hiding Bouquet

Magnolia Tilda Hiding Bouquet

Morning everyone .. I am doing to much this is my 3rd blog this week
Another drizzly day I think it's time to open my craft room door again...
Hehe any excuse!!!  If the weather brightens up I'll get in the garden later!!!









I am really getting into colouring with distressed inks now and love it!!!...
Coloured onto watercolour card.
For my card today I have used Maja papers  and WOC flowers
I have coloured Tilda with TH distressed in pads and reinkers.
The ribbon is seam binding  added a little gesso  and cheesecloth.
Take a look in my craft shop...





Thank you for looking
Jules❤️


I would like to enter into....

http://liveandlovecrafts.blogspot.co.uk/2015/03/challenge-33-photo-inspiration-collage.html
http://craftingfromtheheartchallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk












2 comments:

  1. Hi Jules,
    Sweet image and card with lovely decos. Thanks for joining LLC for our March challenge.

    Hugz, Sandy
    Owner & Operator @Live & Love Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. A really lovely card with stunning coloring.

    Greetings From Indonesia.
    Hugs,
    Evie

    ReplyDelete