Followers

Friday 15 June 2018

It’s a Little Bit Shabby!!!!.... Fussy and Fancy Challenge



Good morning everyone hope everyone here in the UK is
enjoying this Glourious weather and I hope your all feeling good wherever you are in the world.
We have just had our new sea front prom opened last week
My what a improvement 2.2 kilometres of 3 levels of just walking by the sea so now trying to keep fit by walking twice a day.

I would like to welcome Julie as a new follower
Welcome Julie you do such lovely work.

To day we start a new challenge here at Fussy and Fancy
I am the host for the next 2 weeks My theme is
Lace buttons and Bows.
So come and join in we would love to see your projects.  Here


The card I have done has lace layered distressed papers
Ribbon down the centre Foamiran Flowers and leaves
Seam binding ribbon and tiny heart buttons, hand made pin.








Thank you for popping by 
Have a great day wherever your are 


Jules ❤️ xx 

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Julie love the beautiful distressed layers,embellishments and gorgeous shabby bow
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete