Followers

Friday 18 May 2018

It’s a Little Bit Shabby!!!...New Challenge at Fussy and Fancy

It’s a Little Bit Shabby 

Good Morning everyone on this Bright and Sunny Friday.
Hope everyone is feeling good. Oh yes I feel another pottering day in the garden
in this lovely sunshine today.

Today we have the start of a new Challenge
At Fussy and Fancy Friday.
You host is Jo and here theme is Favourite Florals.
So why not come and join us we would look to see your projects Here

Not sure what my flowers are I just made them up.
so I carn’t give them a name.

I have made a Shabby Chic Card in creams and gold.
Distressed edge papers,laces and seam binding ribbon,
The flowers are made from Foamiran and I have used gold skeleton leaves
for a change. I surpose I could call the flower Hibicus. Placed 3 tiny butterfly’s in the corner.






Just a few photo of nature in our garden 





Thank you for popping by
Have a good day wherever you are

Jules xx ❤️

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card Julie gorgeous flowers and bow-love the garden pics and fantastic wasps nest-at least they will eat all the greenflies!!!
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete