Followers

Tuesday 4 April 2017

Thing with Wings !!!!!....



Good morning everyone 

To day I have made a card with a large butterfly
I have distressed with inks in various colours and used a pen nib as the body.
Added glass crystals.
The flowers are rolled roses I have made them from Foamiran 
Just getting into the hang of this material won't tell you how many I have binned.

The lace is from India and Rose buds WOC and papers are Lemmoncraft from Scrap and Craft

Seam binding ribbon scrunched you can find in my eBay shop 75 colours
Also 0.8 Genuine Foamiran  in 16 colours and 24 colours of EVA Foam 1mm
And Matt pistill Stamens and some new flowers

You can find these all products in my eBay shop the link is on the sidebar 
Or just mail me on FB 




Thank you for looking 
Have a great day where ever you are 
Jules ❤️ xx 


4 comments:

  1. Love your card, so pretty and delicate.
    Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card whit lots of pretty details !!
    Lovely butterfly .
    Greetings Doris

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW stunning card love every little bit-gorgeous lace and flowers and fabulous butterfly with the pen nib body
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete