Followers

Wednesday 22 April 2015

Waterfall of Colours



Colours of the Rainbow

Morning everyone just something a little different today.
It is another lovely sunny day here so my task for to day is getting in the garden!!!..
For the past 2 days I have made some hand dyed ribbons 
Love making them just to see what colours they turn out. And when I open then up the next day I said WOW what a display this is going to be.
So here are my pictures for you to see.
I won't show you what colour my hands came out but the are back to normal now.


This is a mixture of vintage seam binding
And shabby seam binding 


These are my hand dyed special colours 








And this what they look like for sale 
WOW  they are just beauties!!!...








Take a look at my Lace and Ribbon Shop on this blog 
It's full of 
Lovely laces and ribbons for your projects and reasonable prices 
And a small postal charge if you are in the UK 

Just click on the sidebar and it will take you there
Or if you are interested in the binding you can
go over to my eBay site which is also on the sidebar.
Or just drop me a mail you will find it in the craft shop.
Keep on looking I have lots more items to display soon.

Thank you for taking time to look
Jules    ♥️




























3 comments: