Followers

Friday 16 January 2015

Mo Manning Lil Ballerina

Mo Manning Card 

Morning everyone hope you are all keeping well 
and coping with this awful weather we are having at the mo.
It's been extra windy here on the Fylde Coast not been out much this week
So time well spend crafting!!!!!...he he it's worth it.
Not done many of these images I intend to do a few more.




This a little sweet image coloured with copic 
Flowers are WOC papers are lili of the valley
Everything else is from my craft stash.

Thank your looking

 Hope to enter in to

http://mosdigitalchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/
http://avenue613.blogspot.com.es/2015/01/challenge-106-2nd-annual-block-party.html
 

 

5 comments:

  1. Hey honey, this is a stunning card, I looove that beautiful pink lace, did you dye it? and your stunning colouring. Just a quick note, I have mentioned your beautiful seam binding in my current post, but the link to your shop doesnt work, so I thought that I would mention it. So I have linked it up to your blog. Take care, Cuddles Jay xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi jay thank you for your comments much appreciated
      You have to click on the link on the blog but nothing in the shop yet working on it at the mo
      Hugs jules xx

      Delete
  2. This is just adorable. Thanks for joining us at 613 Avenue Create. PennyRae DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet card, love your coloring and all of the beautiful delicate embellishments. Thanks for playing the Mo's Challenge this two weeks :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am in LOVE with all the beautiful pinks you used on your card. This adorable little ballerina really calls for them doesn't she. Lovely design. We're so glad you joined us for the challenge at Mo's!

    ReplyDelete