Followers

Thursday 13 November 2014

Magnolia Tilda Shinning Light

Hi everyone hope you are keeping well
I think it's time for those winter woolly jumpers to come out
it's been very cold this week so plenty of craft time!!!...
the Midweek Reminder is Fall Colours
I have coloured this Magnolia Tilda
but not sure of her name...


I have coloured Magnolia Tilda with Copic still working on the inktense pencils
nearly getting their!!.. 
I have done another easel card using Maja papers
spellbinders oval die, coloured with distressed inks and a little Frantige, flowers are WOC and hand dyed seam binding
pearls and lace are from my stash.
so come on and join us at

Our Sponsors are



I hope to enter into the following






1 comment:

  1. So very pretty, such fabulous details. Thanks for joining us at Tilda's Town for our challenge
    hugs Louise

    ReplyDelete