Followers

Saturday 3 March 2018

It’s a Little Bit Shabby!!....and a Little Bit Chic!!....


Good afternoon everyone hope all in the UK 
are keeping nice and warm, the snow and cold weather seem to be giving 
me more time to craft keeping me in.

To day I have made a Little Shabby Chic Card 

Taken inspiration from my blogger friend Pamellia Johnson

Gorgeous Lemmoncraft papers 
Lots of laces  Foamiran flowers and leaves 
Handmade post card.bird charm 
Plenty of distressing and Shabby Seam Binding Ribbon.
You can find most products in my eBay shop
Just click on the link on the side bar or message me on FB











Thank you for popping by 

Have a goood day wherever you are 

Jules ❤️xx

7 comments:

  1. Stunning! Thank you for sharing it with us at Crafty Creations! Ciao, Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is just gorgeous. Lovely work. Thank you for sharing with us here today at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Annette DT Registered Owners/Admin for World Wide Open Design Team Challenge


    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Jules :-) the shabby chic design of this is absolutely stunning!! LOVE it :-) I have spent ages here admiring this beauty :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    Luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card! Such a pretty design! Love the shabbiness of it!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely gorgeous Jules, and how tickled pink am I right now! I am honoured to be even a small part of your inspiration, thank you so much for the shout out. Your card is just lush with laces and I adore that charm with the birds! Wonderful cascading floral arrangement and the touches of white foliage are divine!! You've totally made my day today, thank you so much my friend. Sending hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your Card is so romantic and elegant. Absolutely gorgeous! Thank you for sharing with us here today at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Jacqueline DT World Wide Open Design Team Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  7. I thought I had commented on this stunning card-love all the beautiful lace and gorgeous bow
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete