Followers

Friday 29 September 2017

It's a Little Bit Shabby!!!!!!.... And a Little Bit Chic!!!!.......


Good morning everyone hope your all well
Today starts a New Challege at Fussy ad Fancy here. Here
The theme is Shabby Chic
So come and join in we would love to see projects

I have made my card which is Christmas theme
Large Poinsetta made from Silk Foam Faboulas foam
No need to use iron just tweek with fingers.
Papers are Maja which I have torn edges and added cheesecloth
sisal, seem Binding Ribbon, metal filigree with bird cabousons.
Crystal glass and silver microbeads on Poinsettia.





All products can be found eBay shop
Just click on the link on the side bar

28 colours of Foamiran
4 colours in New Silk Foam
Over 80 colours of Seam Binding Ribbon
Berries pine cones and lots of other crafting goodies.


Thank you for popping by
Have a great day everyone


Jules ❤️ xx

3 comments:

  1. Stunning card Julie,gorgeous texture,distressing and beautiful embellishments
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jules! Just popped in to say hello after being MIA for so long, and I see you've been MIA as well. lol. Such a gorgeous card my friend. I do hope all is well and I will see you again soon. sending hugs :)

    ReplyDelete