Followers

Sunday 18 June 2017

It's Pretty Chic!!!!........ with Foamiran Handmade Flowers

  It's Pretty Chic


Good morning everyone hope your all feeling good 
Where ever you are.

A warm welcome to a new member 

Phew it's been pretty hot this weekend here in the UK
But you have to enjoy while it lasts.

To day I have to share with you a Shabby Chic Card 
Different shape than I usually do 

Lots of torn papers and lace cheesecloth on this
Plus delicate stamping 
Not sure of papers I think a mix of Maja and Lemmoncraft 
Seeing they are the only ones I use 
All my flowers a made from  Foamiran loving this stuff 
Leaves are card 




All products you can find in my eBay shop 
Foamiran 18 colours 
In new 0.6 as well  0.8 
Lovely soft colours especially chosen for making those delicate flowers 

Shabby seambinding in over 80 colours 
Sold in single trio and five packs 


Thank you for looking 
Have a good day wherever you are 

Jules ❤️ xx

3 comments:

  1. it's very beautiful and elegant Jules
    Gr Karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of gorgeous texture love the torn edges,fabulous bow and beautiful flowers
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely gorgeous Jules! I just love all the ripped and torn edges, isn't it fun to do that! The soft muted tones are so lovely and that sentiment panel is beautiful! Laces and trims and cheesecloth, oh my. Shabby-licious! hugs :)

    ReplyDelete