Followers

Sunday 23 August 2015

Jules House of Ribbons........... a Rainbow of Colours




Jules House of  Ribbons 




A Rainbow of Colours



Just a few Hand  Dyed ribbons for you to have a browse at 
I like to keep up with my Hand Dyed ribbons 
I sell to such a lot to people 
From Card making to Vintage Teddy Bears 
Vintage dolls cloths and lots more.
I even had a commission for a TV serial 
Which they were used in the wigs 
So not doing to bad at all!!!.... as well as all the everyday colours
I sell on my blog and on eBay 
Just click on the links in the side bar and they will take you their.
Also I have lots of lovely Guipure lace and other laces
And stashes of ribbons. All good quality and all ar reasonable prices.








Thank you for taking time to look

Have a great day where ever your are 

Jules ❤️ Xxx




3 comments:

  1. WOW Gorgeous mix Jules, such alot to choose from! I want them all he he!!!
    Cuddles Jay xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW Gorgeous mix Jules, such alot to choose from! I want them all he he!!!
    Cuddles Jay xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are beautiful Jules. They are such pretty colours - so pleased you are doing well with them.
    Hope you are having a lovely weekend.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    As an apology for my lack in blogging lately I have a £10 Ribbon Girl voucher for a blogging buddy. It is also a celebration candy.
    Would love you to join in.

    ReplyDelete