Followers

Tuesday 26 August 2014

Lili of the Valley Basket of Roses

Hi every I thank you in joining  me in
My blog to night and a very big thank you 
For Shelly to be the first  person to join as a member 
A great big thank you Shelly


Lili of the. Valley  basket of roses
I have coloured her with inktense pencils 
Which I have enjoyed doing.
The butterfly is made of clay and distressed with ink papers  are lili of the valley 
I have made a heartfelt tag with a flower on 
Every thing else is from my craft stach
Please have a look at my hand dyed ribbons 
Just click on the ebay sigh in the side bar.

Thank you for looking 


5 comments:

  1. This is a lovely card hun, I love the colours and the main image is great :) Thanks for playing at Creative Inspirations! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely creation! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations. I hope you get to join us again in the near future.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card - your colouring is fab!
    Thanks for playing at the Penny Black Saturday Challenge, but I'm afraid that your entry is not eligible for one of the prizes, as you have not used a Penny Black stamp.
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute. Love all the fun embellishments. Thanks for joining us at http://7kidschallengeblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a great card, Jules! I love gorgeous bright colours in the image!

    Thanks for joining our Lili of the Valley 'Pretty Papers' challenge! Good luck!

    Hugs

    Erica x

    ReplyDelete